Friday, January 18, 2013

It's Freezing!

Well, technically it's like 40 something, but I FEEL like it's freezing.  So I bundled myself up and braved the "cold".
 Warm and toasty!
 

I LOVE this scarf that my sister gave me for Christmas!  It has this really cool 3D chevron pattern and metallic thread.
Scarf is Mossimo from target.  It's not available online, but may still be available in stores.


 These boots are not my favorite pair, but the are lined so they are really warm and comfy.
Boots are from Payless and the leggings are from TJMaxx.

 
 I kept the makeup pretty simple.  Revlon Colorstay foundation #180, set with NYX HD powder foundation in Nude.  e.lf blush in Tickled Pink.  I used and e.l.f single shadow in Moondust all over the lid and a Covergirl single in Brown Smolder in the crease and outer corner, Revlon Colorstay liquid liner in black and Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes.  Topped off my lips with e.l.f liquid lipstick in Pink Lemonade.

I made it through the day without freezing, yay!  Honestly I have to turn the A.C. on in the car a couple of hours after I left the house :p


No comments:

Post a Comment