Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Annual Blog Post!

I just realized it has been an entire year since my very first (and only) blog post.  When I started this blog I really did intend on keeping up with it.  I am, however, one of those people who starts a project with the best of intentions and then gets distracted by the next thing and well, lets just say I have a few unfinished projects :)  I really want this blog to correlate with my YouTube channel and believe it or not I am a person who likes a schedule and as part of the new year, I would like to get on a consistent one with both my channel and this blog.  With that being said...........


I just filmed my 2012 Beauty Favorites!


I had some products that I really loved this year.  I'm pretty sure I said the word love over 50 times in the video :P  You know how it is when you find something great, you want everyone else to know how awesome it is and share in the love-fest!
I honestly hope this won't be an annual post :)  More consistency this year!  I wish everyone an amazing, happy and healthy 2013!



No comments:

Post a Comment