Sunday, April 28, 2013

Outfit of the Day!

I'm so glad the weather has warmed up!  I feel like hibernating in winter and as soon as it's warm enough to be in shorts, I am!  I love going to the beach and taking in the suns warm rays.  But mostly I enjoy not having to wear a million layers to stay warm (I'm very cold natured, so if the temperature drops below 60, I'm bundled up).  So in honor of warmer weather,  I thought I'd post this outfit from Friday.


 Now, this is a very basic outfit, but I think it's adorable for Spring/Summer.  The top is from JCP, shorts are American Eagle, purse is from TJMaxx, blazer is Charlotte Russe, belt is Tommy Hilfiger and shoes are from Target.  Add a couple of sparkly accessories and you're all set!
I hope yall are enjoying the warmer, sunnier weather as much as I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment